Sunday, July 12, 2009

My First Blog On This Site

I want to thank my musical friend Emily Steel for introducing me to this site. This is my first blog here and it ain't gonna be anything special this time around, but hi y'all. I'm a writer and fantasy illustrator and work now and then as a news correspondent for the Tipton County Tribune in Tipton, Indiana where I live. I also take ohotographs for them as well. I do have 10 books out over the net if you're interested. Most of'em can be found at: hhtp://stores.lulu.com/richartdrakelewis and pictures and other writings at myspace.com/ryctheauthorlewis or just go to myspace and type in my name: Richart Drake Lewis. Well, that's about it for now and thanks for viewing my introduction. I'll be around and writing something quite often. So grab hold and hold to something and get ready for the Ricky Dee Lewis Project.
Ryc

No comments:

Post a Comment